The Cayuga Waterfront Trail is used by pedestrians, cyclists, roller bladers, dog walkers, and accommodates people with disabilities. As you use the trail, please be courteous to other trail users, and watch for stray balls from the Cass Park playing fields and the Newman Municipal Golf Course!
- All users stay to right except when passing
- Pass on left giving an audible signal
- Bicyclists and skaters yield to pedestrians
- No motorized vehicles except wheelchairs
- Dogs are welcome on short leash.
- Please clean up your dog's waste. Mutt Mitts are provided at the north and south ends of the trail at dog care stations.
Please help us keep the trail clean, and contact us about any trail maintenance problems.